User avatar

HarpoMarx

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Womens Suffage Child

    EXCELLENT WORK!!!!! very good. I think this is very good. Although I did notice that you wrote "Mean on the sidelines" I think it should have been "Men on the ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: That lonely road (Memory Lane) Part 1

    good work. I really liked it. But i could see a few spelling mistakes. Also, grammatical errors, just watch for some bits you have put, "you'r" Just be sure to ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: One Country, Two Worlds [Part 1]

    another thing that confused was the changing of characters early in the piece before the carriage scene. I don't quite understand that, it confused me who was who. But good ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: One Country, Two Worlds [Part 1]

    It's excellent. Though some bits confuse me, I thought it was good. I was just a bit confused on some of the things that you put in there. Like: I ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Piarate

    This is basically a script that i wrote when i was 9/10/11/12 and I need feedback on it.

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Singer- Chapter 1

    It's agin good. But i was lost at the beggining as to who was telling the story. I was unclear at the beggining when: Maria hobbled from her straw bed, ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Serenades

    Hey, I thought it was really good. I think that it's overall a good piece. Although i thought that you could improve in some sections, i think that what you ...

    Jan 15, 2011


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal