User avatar

HarpoMarx

  • Other Poetry Re: Age is fear

    This is good and powerful. I thing it's good.

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Escaping from Hell

    Good, excellent. Although watch punctuation such as: “Arms dragged me out of the doors...people pulled me away, shouting. The police were there, the ambulance...I was taken over to an they ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Three women and a blank page

    I love it. It's short, it's sweet and very effective description. I can imagine the setting clearly. Well done.

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deathless

    lovely. This is very pretty. I love it so much. Be careful with capitals though. But i thought it was wonderful. It's worth a lot of praise.

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grey Faces

    beautiful piece of poetry here. It's lovely. Keep going!

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Peaceful Morning

    good. Just watch some punctuation. But over all I thought it was good. And don't be to hard on yourself (silly thing for me to say seeing as I push ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Look for Me

    I like it. I don't really like fantasy...I don't know why just don't. But this was good.

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Juliet

    The point of Tybalt's rapier was mere inches from Romeo's chest. Though I knew it was a vision of ghosts I could not stand and watch my love die by ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Elizabethan market place

    It was a gloriously sunny day. Bright rays of sun shone from the heavens, illuminating the sky and the Earth. lowercase Bright green tree’s sparkled in the sun and stood ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silly Me

    Um.... Yeah Its great! Though i feel a bit weird cos now everyone seems to "know" what "love" is and I feel like i don't. GREAT WORK!

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Queen Delmont (Inkpop Challenge Story)

    Very goood! This is excellent! one concern: gathered at our newly build kingdom Shouldn't it be 'Built" But its good very interesting: Maybe extend on some bit but its excellent!

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Buckley and Rivers

    Great work! Just a couple of grammar mistakes here and there as others have suggested. But keep up the good work

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Story Snippet #2

    Its a good start, but it needs so much more description. "Listen Daniel as long as I am not around, Araina will be safe.” “Acayla , what are you saying?” ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Miles and Rivers

    Okay its an excellent piece of writing. But I am a bit confused about who is who... What one is Miles- is he the reporter or is he the one ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Old Story

    Good work Buddy. I thought it was a very dramatic ending and I think you could keep working on it I am very interested to see what happens next. Keep ...

    Jan 17, 2011


We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart