User avatar

HarpoMarx

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The leigionary

    "I’ll never get used to this bloody weather!” Andinus sighed rubbing his hands together trying to build up some heat . should be a comma “Out of all the places ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The first taste

    The Celts were all at the top of the palisade, banging their shields with their weapons and shouting their war cries hoping to intimidate the Romans. It was working. “Draw ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Medieval England, During The Hundred Years War

    Hi there! Great work! Just one tiny little thing: “You must be careful, Gamel!” exclaimed one of the archers. “That would have been a nasty fall. We cannot loose our ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Berlin

    good work darling! I've put all my corrections in purple and any punctuation things in red. November 1, 1989 East Berlin I doubt you will ever read this, but I ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue

    Wow this is heavy. It's good but... I didn't quite understand it though, I'm just a bit confused about the whole concept of this prologue. But it was good anyway.

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Miles and Rivers

    GOOD WORK! Just a couple of suggestions :) The wooden door opened with a creak as Miles pushed it open. Rivers looked up from his desk and beckoned him to ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Quote Me Contest Entry

    I like it. I think that it is an excellent piece of writing. But there are definitely a couple of errors that I found whilst reading. It's still alive. It ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Quote Me Contest Entry

    I like it. I think that it is an excellent piece of writing. But there are definitely a couple of errors that I found whilst reading. It's still alive. It ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Whispered Strength Chapter 2

    CHAPTER 2 when the horses where in the stable father and I walked across the training ground to the sound of a man shouting out the stroke patterns as the ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ballet shoes and Mirrors

    nice work darlin'. You're very talented...I hope you know that... :)

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Juliet

    The point of Tybalt's rapier was mere inches from Romeo's chest. Though I knew it was a vision of ghosts I could not stand and watch my love die by ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Golden Waters (a Civil War short story)

    It's good, but sad. But very good. Keep up the good work. I have said this on other stories that I have looked at: When you are editing think about ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Did I ever tell you that?

    Good work! Just watch you grammar. Everytime you finish a line make sure there is a comma. You get me? :) I hope you do, just PM me if you ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Jagged

    Good Work! Here are some things that I found: Part One: February 14, 2000 {Alyssa} He is so shallow. He stands there, holding a bouquet of roses and expects everything ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: One Country, Two Worlds [Part 1]

    Excellent work buddy! I thought it was good. Let me know how you went! Make sure you proof read it- I don't think it needs much but anyway. Make sure ...

    Feb 8, 2011


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb