User avatar

HarpoMarx

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hate

    it's good. But try and link up some of the...I don't know what you call them in poetry terms but some of the lines...if you get what i mean. I ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tragic Love

    Good. I just changed a few things they are highlighted in red. One hand rested on the wheel, the other on my bound hands. He kept glancing into my eyes, ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Crazy.

    GREAT WORK just have a look at some of the changes I think should go in. “ Crazy ” Elisa spits the word like its some foul, disgusting thing of ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Cardiff Boys (part1)

    Gavin squinted through the stampede of shoes, “Don’t think it’s nothin’. Prob’ly just a milk bottle cap,” he muttered. The two boys were sitting on the old wooden fence. They ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Pirates

    FADE IN ATLANTIC and FLOW are playing cards, MELDON is watching Atlantic and Flow, Lil is drawing the plans for the boat, and Phoenix and Leonardo are talking. Leonardo: Can ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Pirates

    THE PIRATES OF ADVENTURE!!!!!!! Cast Atlantic Opal Sergant Lil Kill Man 1 Leonardo Flow Man 2 Phoenix Vinegar Inky Meldon Elizabeth Act 1 Scene 1 At rise- Atlantic is steering, ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Cal's Contest: TIOBS

    006. Blind ‘You don’t… look blind.’ ‘Half-blind,’ I snapped , ‘What’s a half-blind s’posed to look like, anyway? Hobbling around on a stick and begging?’ Rat wrinkled up his nose ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That Sacred Slut

    "Slut!" they scream from behind her back as she hurries down the hallway with quivering legs. Filthy stares penetrate her clothes as she tries to escape those groping hands. Just ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Things

    Good Job. See the thing I have hi-lighted red, I am a bit confused about the punctuation use. Wonders of the world flash and flaunt. Impossible dreams urge and taunt. ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever and Always

    Jesus Man! That was heavy. But so good. Was that just made up or based on a like a friend or something that that's happened to? It was excellent! Wow. ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The real you

    great work darling! Just have a look at some of my corrections in red and tell me what you think. You're always wearing a mask afraid to show the world ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: golden eyes

    I miss her eyes. Her beautiful, golden eyes. They were a colour i ' d never seen before. It was a warm loving colour, just like her. I remember her ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Queen Delmont (Inkpop Challenge Story)

    My room was small and cold. It was made of nothing but cement, except for the old, weak cot, and the even weaker end table in the corner. The cloth ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: the lonely road (Memory Lane) part 2

    Yes, I really should have listened to Alexandra. Alexandra was my best friend since the third grade. She was bossy, annoying, arrogant and had a huge ego...basically she was a ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: That lonely road (Memory Lane) Part 1

    Good work. All my corrections are in red. "James?" Said Alexandra , "Do you have any idea where we ' re going?" "I really don't know but i think this ...

    Mar 12, 2011


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud