Random avatar

Harley

  • Welcome Mat Re: [ The wonders of wulie ]

    I'm sure you'll do fine! gr8 marks btw jack. Wulie, ule b really gr8 in ure tests, just try ure best! :D

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    The 5th Georgia Nicholson is really gr8. Jeans r my life lol. Sketchin eyez is fun!! I'd put my drawings on the site but i dont hav a scanner... :( ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    Hey. You guys already know my name and age and stuff...so...here goes. I am... about 5"4, brown hair, brown eyes etc. My name is an American boy's name, and yes, ...

    Feb 19, 2005


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown