-
Re: Hi Everyone! I'm debatedly debatable!
Yo dude, welcome to YWS. If you wanna talk about something post a topic about it!! lol You'lllove the site tis very funnnn :) and all the peoples on it ...
Apr 5, 2005 -
Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.
i think they are, but im not sure. shadow!! aaw sweetie tatz nice! lol sweetie must be fuzziness a-go-go
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.
they're a kinda old band with darren hayes and another dude. they sing these songs that everyone's heard at one time or another, like the one that goes "i wanna ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.
I think the rockies would be fine...lol i need colour in my sig now... Fall To Pieces RAWX and i'm sad to admit this... but I'm getting into Savage Garden ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.
Whichever one ya want, darlin'. Retards rule, so therefore i must RAWK lol No wonder you don't like wearing pink... most boys don't. :roll: heehee
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.
hee join the club... meets tuesdays at six... oh, and there's a trip to the zoo!! lol i am such a retard sometimes :roll:
Mar 14, 2005 -
Re: How to Start a Fire
I like their name, but I haven't heard of them.
Mar 6, 2005 -
Re: Cars and Guitars (and Writing) are Practically My Life
Good thing we have a Chrysler (i think they are American lol) when you say you're into cars, does that mean you like building/working on them, or you are just ...
Mar 6, 2005 -
Re: Dynamic Avatar Item Requests
CONVERSE ALL STARS lol any shoes that look like 'em would be great. Can we get hoodies, too? and more hairstyles? That would be sooo cool!!!
Mar 5, 2005 -
Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate
Emz I thought that you thought that red was blinding! lol those colourz r sooo purdy... :D I knew that! Can I get a cookie?! :P
Feb 26, 2005 -
Re: Introducing La AstrangedbeaR
We're meant to wear black school trousers which are made of this elastine type stuff *shudders at hideousness* However, I cheate and wore black cords Muahahahaha :twisted: Our uniform is ...
Feb 25, 2005 -
Re: *drumroll* The one and only...Gene Krupa! err....Sam, sorry
Great! I ALWAYS need help with description lol! :D 8) My problem is that I spend most of my time on description so I end up with a really crappy ...
Feb 25, 2005 -
Re: All About Lee
The Simpsons totally rule! Our school is getting a new pool built too, but I hate swimming at school because I would have it first thing on a Monday and ...
Feb 23, 2005 -
Re: Let's try this again...
I have a Shar Pei!!!! (correct spellin i cheked) They are soooo gorgeous! lol I also have a cat named Georgie. I love dogs and cats the same :)
Feb 23, 2005 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
I'm not exactly new but...o well. I'm Harley, and u can call me Harley. Umm I'm an awkward geeky social retard IRL but here I can be myself!! I like ...
Feb 22, 2005
