Random avatar

Harley

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, again.

    Thanks so much. :smt001

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, again.

    Okay, so I'm not technically a new member. Far from it, actually. I was a little mosherpunkskaterthing when I started posting on here, at around 13 years old, I think ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS STORE

    I may have to buy a teddy bear :wink:

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Rule regarding Chat/Leet Speak

    I totally agree- thank god you said something. I hate when posts make no sense or you have to read them twice to understand them. It's worst when you detect ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    Well, that's the world we live in, and i guess it's up to us, the children, to do something bout it. We're, like, the future

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    Whoa. It's hard to reply to that, to be honest.

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    Why are times so troubled? Are you referring to you or like, the world in general? I know there's huge problems in places like Africa and even Britain (damn Tony ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: glbtq

    California here we come, Right back where we started from, Californiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Here we coooooooooooooooooooooooome... lol I gots to admit, I love gay guys. I mean, most of them are r

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    It's a classic- a musical, to be honest, but if you're not into musicals you'll still like it, if you are, you're in for a treat. Basically, there's this dude ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst

    canker sore is the American version of a cold sore, right?

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    SK, ya gots to sleep in a regular routine apparently (GMTV) or it sorta slows yur brain down in the morning and it takes longer to like, become fully alert. ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight

    Man, you people have a cookie obsession. hehe... eliz u forgot "i'm really really really really really really really really fun. really." :P

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: .

    ENTP Extroverted 1% Intuitive 38% Thinking 25% Perceiving 11% slightly expressed extrovert moderately expressed intuitive personality moderately expressed thinking personality slightly expressed perce

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst

    Teo (can i call you teo? :P) you'll get used to Emma's... you'll get used to Emma, period. :lol: M&M cookies RULE *sneaked one when everyone was fighting, muahaha*

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um, hello...

    Hey! Welcome to YWS, you'll love it! Everyone here rawks, and it's great to see new members. Justremember to critique lots and have fun! :D

    Apr 5, 2005


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote