Random avatar

Harley

  • Archive Re: Laurie Faraway.

    There was this one time i felt something between us. The teacher was out of class, (Gifted and Talented, we're both in there at the same time., and everyone just ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Other Side

    We had made it about halfway through the woods, when I heard a noise. It was like a sigh, but not human. Whatever it was, it was dying, that's for ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Archive Re: Teenage life rules ( as if )

    Luke: a boy who ws stranded on the island. Hair:long, brown Extra features: has never had a girlfriend. When I woke from my sleep, i could smell smoke, I could ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Archive Re: Laurie Faraway.

    Okay...I know my name sucks. My full name is Lorelai Wysteria Faraway, and it sorta suits me, but the wisecracks are incredibly irritating. They're not even funny, but, of course, ...

    Feb 3, 2005


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese