Random avatar

Harley

  • Art & Photography Re: My pics

    :cry: :cry: :cry: Why does my stupid AOL not load your pics?!?! Grrr must get broadband... They sound soooo cool :( :shock: :shock: Johnny Depp?!?! :cry: :cry: :cry: I am ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming

    u shud totally colour ure other pics in with this Emz!!!!!! they'll rawk even more 8)

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)

    Bobo? Did you DRAW your avatar???????? :shock:

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Alone And Waiting

    these are definitely ure best pics yet, emz!!!! I really like them with the untidy sketchy lines; they look fab! The first one is sooooooo not a scribble!!! :D Keep ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!

    i can c em! they r really interesting. Did you DRAW these?! :D THey rock!

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    Your artwork is really really FANTASTIC. My friend is really into anime and she loves them. My favourite ones are the sort of pirate type girl and the last one ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hunting For A Life

    Vampire princess was my favourite. It's a shame Prom Night and Boy With A Flowery Purse were all blurry on my computer. I think you should really try to colour ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: The Six-Sentence Paragraph

    Poland is an enjoyable place. It be a country in Europe. Cold temperatures are found there. The thermometers show low readings. They are made of glass and have mercury inside ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    I write a Haiku I find it quite difficult I'm not good at them

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    This is a story. Stories are good. This story is good. This is a good story. This is a story of goodness. Goodness is what this story is about. Is ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: BRAINSTORMS/A sharing of pieces

    She was small, well, smaller than everyone else she knew. Her hair was golden thread and her eyes were ice blue buttons, the kind you get on expensive cardigans. Her ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    Totaly agreeing with Perra. I don't like total silence or I get paranoid and a little freaked. I love listening to Avril Lavigne, Maroon 5, Michelle Branch, The Corrs, Evanescence, ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Connotation

    (I'm gonna do this like a newspaper ad) FOR SALE 60's Ford Van in psychaedelic colours of Orange, Lime Green and Pink. Chipped paint effect showing beatiful rust colour. Seats ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Random Reading

    i am so doing this. I might look a bit weird though, but who cares? (Book fairs rule) In my librbary, you can ask for a surprise book. You just ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Dares

    Write a short story about a day in the life of a empty cream soda can. lol I AM SOOO DOING THAT!!! Ummm... Write a story with the main character ...

    Feb 6, 2005


Don't sit down and write because you're a writer; sit down and write because you have something to say. And if the sea of ideas isn't flowing, well, just tell me about your day.
— OrabellaAvenue