-
Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!
That was amazing!! How long did it take you???
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Harley's Dragons
ok... you're saying "wow" about my dragons when you've got this mazin raisin one on your wall? :? post more dragons!!! pleeeeeeease i reeeally wanna see 'em, the wall dragon ...
Apr 2, 2005 -
Re: Cuties
SNAZZFEST emz!!! chibi so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :D emz u should ask ure teach to let you have your art back from class for a night; i wanna see!!!
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Crysi's attempts
Awww!!! I love the dragon, he's so cute!! The banner was great, and the flame effects are excellent. I reeeeally need to get photoshop...
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Harley's Dragons
funny??? :? lol thanks emz xox
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Harley's Dragons
I love dragons, and a couple of years ago i got this book called "Dragonology" which is a load of information on dragons by a victorian dude, who seemed to ...
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
Great pics Bobo! The only crit i have (like i can talk) are the shoulders on the women. they look too muscular, but maybe that's just me... I love the ...
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Now taking requests--
Hmmmm.... if it's not too much trouble, I'd love one. I'm not sure if you remember, but you did a sorta anime- style pirate girl (saved on my computer lol) ...
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Ma evil wizard!
Coooooool wizard, love the cloak. When did you get into drawing? seems like you've had loads of practice; you definitely have an amazing natural ability. go you!
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: My wall dragon!
great dragon, im doing a few bits and pieces on a chinese lung (a type of dragon, not an imperial organ lol). you should do more on your wall, unless ...
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Pick the simpsons and be yellow ! What would you do if you woke up and everyone had Emoticon faces?
Mar 18, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
"Whoo, Guinness Book Of World Records, here I come!!" What would you say if you were knocked out and when you woke up you were looking up to see the ...
Mar 18, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
BUBBLEWRAP What would you say if your friend started to turn into you, and the next day he/she was a replica of you? (Badly worded, I know)
Mar 18, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
"Ow." What would you say if you came into school and everyone was wearing togas?
Mar 6, 2005 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
"Chapter Two"
Mar 6, 2005
