-
Re: Comicness
i thought it was easy to read amazing drawings and funny, too. great job!
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: Custom Avatars!
arm warmres is my name for those things people like avril lavigne wear- the striped things that look luike gloves whith the hands sliced off. i did them in the ...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Male Warrior, Need Opinion NOW
i can't see it :cry:
May 24, 2005 -
Re: For Black Rose
pie is good...
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Hmm, yeah
I think we've established that the first one rocks :P
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
If you could draw 2 things for me i would be very very very very very very very very very very happy :D 1. DRAGON!!! Coloured if you can, but ...
May 13, 2005 -
Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..
at the risk of saying what everyone else has said; WOW It's amazing, it totally looks like you, it's, like, WHOA scary. I love it. I love it. iloveitiloveitiloveit. :D ...
May 10, 2005 -
Re: Made-up words
YAY :D okay, first up i love these two: noodle- new poodle fried chicken- fricken and now mine banocolate- bananas and chocolate snazzfest/y/erific/tastic/tabulous- basically, cool, but a funner word
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Elfwood Gallery
I can't see any apart from jack's... :( but that one was really cool!
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: My art experiment :)
Sorry but I just spotted something.... Try using longer lines than small. (I know as I ALWAYS do the small lines) Instead of using your hand which you did in ...
Apr 5, 2005 -
Re: Harley's Dragons
Thanks! I really love her, cuz i spent ages doing her. i made the body a bit long, though, and i forgot to rub out my wing guidelines lol.
Apr 5, 2005 -
Re: Harley's Dragons
Okay, here's my baby!!! Lol, She took about an hour and a half but i really like her!! Full Page: Head (fixed with contrast): Writing at side (i don't know ...
Apr 5, 2005 -
Re: Harley's Dragons
Thanks crysi!! Dragons rule; your li'l cutie dragon was so sweet!!!! My new msn name is dragonsdivine and i love it sooooo much! That's a little sad, but oh well... ...
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: Harley's Dragons
thanks! i'm not good at them yet. that first one was my very first serious dragon. the others i did a few years back were just doodles, so i really ...
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Harley's Dragons
Okey dokey, next lot. did these last night at a quarter to midnight, and finished them this morning. Dragon Bone: Foot: Horn: Claw #1: Claw #2: These 5 are on ...
Apr 3, 2005
