Random avatar

Harley

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Let me start with a good one. Christmas, there's a giant ice skating rink in the center of Glasgow. Man, it looks great. This is the Glasgow Cathedral, and this ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    Thanks, Arvy! The bookcase is a celebration of my stuff... :roll: PEOPLE POST YOUR ROOMS!!

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    HE IS SO LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, Crysi is really cool, cuz she likes dragons too, and is just, FUN!! Arvy, I've said it before... i love his rank!! It's just so ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Jack is really funny!! And I love his name and he's great to talk/complain to. Oh, and he doesn't treat me like I'm three years younger than him, AND he ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Um, okay... Chanson, liquid eyeliner is EVIL. I have this plastic stick thingy with the "lead" stuff in it, but it's not a pencil. :?

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    hey sam that was your thousnandth post :D i have an avril poster and one that lists why boys are stupid (NOT REALLY guys!! tis a joke :P )

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    Oh, Hawk, I just realised something. I'm Harley, not Hayley... I get it all the time IRL... :roll: lol

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    Um, I didn't mean all I knew about Che was what my mum told me. I meant that's the way she put it. I was saying that they sold a ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Matt is great at making people think she is a dude! and shelistens to cool bands :D

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    LLAMAS RULE here's a llama, there's a llama and another little llama, fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama, llama, duck... how did the orange slay the rake? :P :roll: :D Okay, ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Man, now i feel sorry for him!

    That's real sad danny. My dog just came back from an op in the vets and he's okay, and he doesn't have cancer, so yay. It's a shame about your ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Shadow Knight, lol, sorry :roll:

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Arvy has a cool sig, and i didn't know English wasn't his first language (at least I don't think it is) until like 2 minutes ago, 'cuz he can write ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Ancient Civilization

    I have three, in no particular order; Ancient Egypt, because of the mummies :roll: and the architecture, and I loved learning about them last year. The Celtics, because their artwork ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    That sounds really cool!! Kay you gotta get photos I really wanna see it! :) My mum would never let me do that!

    Apr 8, 2005


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes