Random avatar

Harley

  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    i love this thread! blue faded baggy jeans black betty boop t-shirt (gotta love betty :P) lisa simpson flufy comfy socks (go emma, 'mon the socks) 9 black jelly bracelets ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fav. brand of shoe?

    I am la converse addict.. I got 6 pairs lol. hi tops, low tops, mid tops, xxhi (w00t), anything! Doc Martens, god, they rock too. I have rainbow laces in ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gullible Is NOT In The Dictionary

    Kick-ass- you rock as much as minerals. :P

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    yes? oh, right aye - yes scunner/ed - like, what you call someone who has p*ssed you off/ p*ssed off glaikit/mauit - dirty naw - no fae - from braw ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Emma- waaaaay TMI, dear :P As for me; white vest top black baggy cords black airwalks with red and black stripey laces black hoodie with zipper black tie with silver ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Speak!

    lol im okay at speaking, except i pronounce words, like, weird, and people sometimes make fun of me. Like, in my school, when someone says "girl" they say it like ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    Emma, glad to see ya got yur converse in that pic :P ahh... converse rule Everyone's rooms are really awesome :D

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    I love Avril Lavigne. I love her style, I love her attitude, I love her music. She writes all her own songs and has never lip-synced. I found out last ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Family Things

    hmm... well, im an only child, so we dont have many traditions, my family is really close, but not your typical brady/walton cutesie closeness. we have this big thing about ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Arvandor!

    go you!!!! wow, arvy, you deserve it, dude :thumb:

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    hey, jack, u got the haircut!!! :D

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    join the club, acoustic guitar is HARD... hopefully getting an electric one in the near future [-o< chevy you don't have a fat face!! takes a while to get used ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why you can’t date my little Princess Form Letter

    lol i gave it to my dad as a joke, thinking he would just laugh, but instead he laughed and said he's gonna use it... eep

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Harley Margaret Rita *shudder* i hate it Hekategirl, you have an amazing name!! Its so snazzy :D

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Yoshi has a great name, and he's real creative

    Apr 12, 2005


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones