Random avatar

Harley

  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Wide Spread Panic vs The Ramones (my brain is hanging upside down rules)

    May 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    in my cd player, there's usually some mix cd i made, right now it's empty (i'm listening to music on itunes) Because You Live by Jesse McCartney (the boy is ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands Ending With -ay

    Arctic Monkeys? I guess that has an -s, but if you say if weird it almost fits. The Subways. An -s again, but whatever. =D> =D> =D> two rather bitchin ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: anyone ever heard of head automatica?

    god, what was his name again..? :P

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm at school

    it's weird, people kept saying "what's that site" and this girl said: "you souldn't be on that- they watch you down in the office so they know exactly what you're ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: anyone ever heard of head automatica?

    Beating Heart Baby? his voice is a bit different in that song. Check out: I Shot Andy Warhol, Zack Morris Is My Hero, The Razor, At The Speed Of A ...

    May 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: anyone ever heard of head automatica?

    head automatica are this really edgy awesome band i loe- and nobody's heard of it. if anyone has, please, talk about them- i'm tired of getting weirdo looks when people ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    yoshi has cool msn names

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm at school

    this is so weird, yws on our school comps. it worls, there's no firewall against it- we cab post and everything. sweet... does it work on anyone else's school? (i ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    According to the media, women must be THIN, pretty facially, "good" hair, perfect boobs, shorter thasn their boyfriend (????) and in some cases younger than him. Hello? If you are ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: looking for a cowriter

    I'm really interested, but the competition is a little... downheartening. I got a 15-year-old with a college degree and the funniest woman on the planet tog o up against... eep. ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The things you wish you could say:

    -Whoa, this SUCKS -Maybe if you stepped away from the monitor for more than five seconds you'd have an idea of what we're talking about. -It's called a life- get ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Whether Avril Lavigne is talented or not is mainly a matter of opinion- but she can sing. Okay, I really like her, is that wrong or something? The thread is ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Chevy: care to explain why you're calling me "typical"? Hawk: that's why i like her! she wears what she wants- she wants to wear a tu-tu and combat boots, she ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fav. brand of shoe?

    I don't know about the States, or Australia, or Eastern Europe, or wherever our peoples are, but here in the UK, Converse are the must- have fashion item. I can't ...

    May 18, 2005


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio