Random avatar

Harley

  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    I'l have anything as long as it's on the rocks with a twist :D I haven't even got my custom rank...grr lol *Harley sits all lonesome and not dancing* hint ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    My acceptance rate is rather low. Probably because I am overly individual (a.k.a. awkward).

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    Monday-Thursday, I'm on for 2 hours (dad's idea-limits) but on the weekends i'm on and off all the time. I love roleplays and everyone here is so individual! If my ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    This topic is quite interesting... Basically I want to know wether you guys think that people buy LIVE STRONG bands because they support the cause or for fashion reasons. I ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    bunker

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    beckon?!

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    small

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Unfortunately my parents aren't so hot with this idea, but ur pix r gr8! Catz rule!! :wink:

    Feb 5, 2005


I don't do time.
— Liberty