Random avatar

Harley

  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    i wear foundation, cover up, and my mum makes me wear blush cuz she says i look ill if i dont, but im really pale and i like it that ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    i'm really not into fantasy. i hate not being able to pronounce the names and the stories are always so complex and hard to follow. for me anyway... :roll:

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DRUNKISM, the origins, creation and everlasting religion

    Count me in, Subway rules and oranges rock. :roll:

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    Keyboard most often, because it's faster and easier, and my mind also works waaay too fast, probably why i tend to talk quickly... :roll: My friends at school actually watch ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'll have a pint....of blood

    When I went on holiday in Greece, I go really sick and the Geek doctor tried to get a drip in me. The never did find a vein on my ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    At the moment I'm not sure what I believe in, but I think I may be an Atheist. I believe in The Big Bang and stuff so... I guess that's ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    Ooh! Like a biological mood ring! 8) That would be so cool... :D Tess are you sure that they change colours cuz that's scary :P lol

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    Apples are tasty... :D lol i like dark chocolate... very high source of iron :roll: Okay... monkeys! I like monkeys. We'll talk about monkeys. :P

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    This is my 1000th post. Yay! So it's my party now, but *sniffs* I got no one to dance with. :cry: Hey, it's my party and I'll cry if I ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    Comedy with some gore and drama spliced in :roll:

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    Where would we be without toothpaste? lol :roll:

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: M&Ms All Taste the Same, Okay?

    *raises hand* :roll: blue is kool but black would RULE (totally didn't mean the poetry thing lol)

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    *feels guilty about eBay band* I've donated tons to the tsunami fund, about £50. My family thought it was such a great cause. I totally agree with you Sam. We ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    lemon

    Feb 24, 2005


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix