Random avatar

Harley

  • Randomosity Re: The Alphabet Bit

    lol! Your L line amde me think of the llama song... "here's a llama there's a llama and anotheer little llama..." :D Go see it!!!!!! :D

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    If you want a band in my school, you always know who to call. They sell em in the history department, but they ran out quickly, because people were buying ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    well said! i think that the reason you bought the band shouldn't really matter, 'cuz the money's gonna end up in the same place.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    You make a great point, Galatea. I'm still wearing my bands (i got a make poverty history one, now THERE'S a cause) but i didn't know about Lance Armstrong before ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Many people's idea of a perfect world is where nobody has weapons like nukes, and we all live in peace and harmony etc., but the sad truth is that the ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Microsoft Word

    Lol lots of people hate word!! Go us! :P

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    1) Starting time: 00:38 2) Full Name: Harley M R :roll: 3) Nickname: Harlz 4) School: Loudoun 5) Email: 6) Eyes: brown 7) Height: 5 foot 4 8 ) Siblings: ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Microsoft Word

    i soooooo know what you mean, mouse!! word is too technical for me, but wordpad doesn't have my fonts!! i love the andy one, and papyrus, ooh and chiller...there's loads ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: C++ anyone?

    Double negative, so that means you will? :P Sorry, off topic but i couldn't resist!

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: C++ anyone?

    Can I ask what C++ is, Arvy?

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Microsoft Word

    Nite, the disk is Microsoft Works Suite. That's what I used anyway. I like the Mother Nature ne but i was a little stresed that day so i needed it ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey can anyone here give me any advice?

    I think you should just take a step back. how long have you known these friends? how long have you been feeling this way? it can't have happened overnight so ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Microsoft Word

    There's this little box at the bottom and when you are typing it shows a little pencil, and when you stop it has a green tick on it if you ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    I dont PLASTER my face with it, tbh. I wear eyeshadow if it matches a t-shirt or something, and eyeliner if i'm going out (otherwise i look like a panda). ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Microsoft Word

    Well, Jack (Firestarter) and I were talking and we started having a fun rant about Microsoft Word, and what we love and hate about it, so we decided to post ...

    Apr 4, 2005


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong