Random avatar

Harley

  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I might just have to nick your Arctic Monkeys t-shirt, Jack (spelled it right this time :P). Me: Red Ramones t-shirt from Camden Market (wayhey). White long-sleeve top from.... *checks* ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    "Maybe". I believe in the whole spirit thing, which coulld be called ghosts... :? :roll:

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Love is... weird. It can make you soar one day, but by the next you've plummeted and are lying flat on your face. It's torture and it's ecstacy. It's great ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    Emma told me :wink: What's this TYWC thing?

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Playlists

    RAMONES!!!! I have taught you well, Sammy dear. And the Blur song; tres magnifique.

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    Fair enough. Still on the topic of what's ON my iPod, though... I GOT IPOD SOCKS!!! They're these fabulously pointless socky thingies you put on your iPod and they're meant ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Playlists

    I had most of the songs on Jack's playlist; I must do a small celabratory dance :P Seriously, though: if you haven't heard Teenage Kicks or I Fought The Law, ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged

    Did she actually ever come outright and say "I'm a punk."?

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    My iPod: 2.5 days of music or... 988 songs or... 3.82 GB worth Not as much as Jack, but getting there :P I'm loving these compilations called "The Best Air ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged

    She was herself- Avril Lavigne is such a controversial topic, but, why? I, personally, think her lyrics are great and her music amazing. How was she a poser to begin ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Playlists

    Sophie, when you're finished, post it up; i have a few sad song playlists; whoever said listening to happy songs when you're really depressed obvuiously didn't try it out themself. ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

    It was overplayed, but the lyrics were great; so poetic and original, right? Wrong. If you compare the lyrics of "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake with the Green Day ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Playlists

    Don't think there's a topic posted about this already... or, rather I hope there isn't. I want y'all to post up your killer playlists (lists of songs you can organise, ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone Ever Heard of 'Jack's Mannequin'?

    You can never have enough music :D

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged

    She was original at first, and I liked her. She never tried to be a punk- she was who she was. She can change her look if she wants; she ...

    Sep 17, 2005


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester