Random avatar

Harley

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Juliet Playing With Knives

    I think your story was really good but you seem to use a lot of complex words which you have to read twice in order to understand them. I like ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Other Re: Dying

    Please don't think that I am being morbid but I am writing about what I think death is like... You close your eyes and drift away... unable to see, speak ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: A Song with no name... (suggestions welcome)

    trying means hard it was meant to be that way. Thanx 4 da critz-keep em coming!!!!!!!

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: A Song with no name... (suggestions welcome)

    I haven't finished it yet but I posted it on AOL and got loads of criticism from people who thought it was a poem and someone said i was living ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Won't Catch Me

    i have asthma... This was totally good because i love songs which sorta dont tell a story

    Feb 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rachel: Dreaming

    The way you say words became rigid made my mind go funny... sort of like rachels. the only thing is you say "No more pills! It says." and this doesn't ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rachel: Shaking

    This is really good but it definitely needs some work. Try fixing the typos and it should be a lot better, and make sure you keep th present tense all ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: White Bandit

    that was really great but I think you have 2 make it a weensy bit clearer that they aren't actual brothers

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A life unwritten-finished!!

    A Life Unwritten Started by Emma Finished by Harley (with permission by Emma) My name’s Anna, I normally hang around with my two best mates – Janet and Suzie. I ...

    Feb 1, 2005


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins