Random avatar

Harley

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    flower power

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    small

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: The YWS Poem

    Golden light whispered through crisp leaves and quietly baptised the ground beneath them Wind whispers, and they dance in morning dew Celebrating a life long past. The children congregate and ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Siesi's Story-can anyone think of a better title?

    I really loved this story, but found it quite hard to understand why there wasn't more scenes at the spot, too. For a title, how about "The Spot" or something ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Gun Party

    Thanks for all your help. I made it a little stronger at the end and it seems to make the story more believable and even, sorta like scales. I took ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wake me when September ends

    This is really deep and the descriptions are great. The characters feelings are put across really well and I think you've made a really excellent job of it. Like iced, ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Half a Tank of Gas

    All I can say is that this is really... good! Keep up the good work :D

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Unfortunately my parents aren't so hot with this idea, but ur pix r gr8! Catz rule!! :wink:

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Gun Party

    "Hello, Miss... Jones?" The police officer looked up from his clipboard. I nodded. "Okay. Can you tell us what happened?" "Yes." "The sky was jet black, and filled with twinkling ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: White Eyes

    This is a very interesting piece but I don't think it flows very well. Your words are... sticky and the way it is set out is quite complex. I think ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Archive Re: Laurie Faraway.

    Okay...I know my name sucks. My full name is Lorelai Wysteria Faraway, and it sorta suits me, but the wisecracks are incredibly irritating. They're not even funny, but, of course, ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Valentine's Day

    I can totally relate to what the character is feeling. You have really expressed it well, and I am wondering if maybe the character is based on you?

    Feb 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rachel: Burning

    I think that nurses in a mental hospital would use their patients' names a little more often, as they tend to use simpler language. Overall I think it is a ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Due to popular demand a Doki Doki follow-up

    this was really dood, but pleeease! i want them to meet! :D

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Doki Doki ~ Disclaimer: Rated R

    this short story is excellent. i don't know what else to say but im gonna read the sequel like, NOW :D this was totally great apart from the "potty language" ...

    Feb 3, 2005


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief