Random avatar

Harley

  • Welcome Mat Re: [ The wonders of wulie ]

    I'm sure you'll do fine! gr8 marks btw jack. Wulie, ule b really gr8 in ure tests, just try ure best! :D

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    My acceptance rate is rather low. Probably because I am overly individual (a.k.a. awkward).

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    Monday-Thursday, I'm on for 2 hours (dad's idea-limits) but on the weekends i'm on and off all the time. I love roleplays and everyone here is so individual! If my ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    This topic is quite interesting... Basically I want to know wether you guys think that people buy LIVE STRONG bands because they support the cause or for fashion reasons. I ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    The 5th Georgia Nicholson is really gr8. Jeans r my life lol. Sketchin eyez is fun!! I'd put my drawings on the site but i dont hav a scanner... :( ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    Hey. You guys already know my name and age and stuff...so...here goes. I am... about 5"4, brown hair, brown eyes etc. My name is an American boy's name, and yes, ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Alone And Waiting

    these are definitely ure best pics yet, emz!!!! I really like them with the untidy sketchy lines; they look fab! The first one is sooooooo not a scribble!!! :D Keep ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: Teenage life rules ( as if )

    Luke: a boy who ws stranded on the island. Hair:long, brown Extra features: has never had a girlfriend. When I woke from my sleep, i could smell smoke, I could ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Follow Up Of A Weird Event

    Although the idea of his story is a good one, the layout is really confusing. :? I had to read it twice and I am still a little unsure of ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Newspaper-style report on the death of Alexander III

    ALEXANDER DIES News is flooding in about the death of our beloved King Alexander. On the night of March 19th 1286, our beloved king and his horse perished after falling ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Other Re: The Life of an Empty Cream Soda Can (suggested by Aniar)

    Jack, do you EVER go with the crowd?! lol :lol: At least the money went to cancer and other good causes. :wink: C'mon guys!! Buy em!!

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Other Re: The Life of an Empty Cream Soda Can (suggested by Aniar)

    The Life of an Empty Cream Soda Can I was one of the unlucky ones. I was placed right in the front row, next to the cola cans, squashed against ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Cold

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Other Re: Dying

    I'm not actually Christian, no, but I do believe in heaven and stuff.

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!

    i can c em! they r really interesting. Did you DRAW these?! :D THey rock!

    Feb 6, 2005


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs