Random avatar

Harley

  • Romantic Novels Re: Complicated Love; Chapter one (13+)

    O...k... Mesh, did you really have to criticise EVERY little grammar mistake Mouse made? That was a little harsh... I thought this was a great story, and the twist at ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate

    Emz I thought that you thought that red was blinding! lol those colourz r sooo purdy... :D I knew that! Can I get a cookie?! :P

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    Comedy with some gore and drama spliced in :roll:

    Feb 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Look at the Harlots! /P

    Although it was a little hard to understand, this piece was quite funny and... let's say interesting lol. This is the story I've come across by you, and I did ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    Where would we be without toothpaste? lol :roll:

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: M&Ms All Taste the Same, Okay?

    *raises hand* :roll: blue is kool but black would RULE (totally didn't mean the poetry thing lol)

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    *feels guilty about eBay band* I've donated tons to the tsunami fund, about £50. My family thought it was such a great cause. I totally agree with you Sam. We ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing La AstrangedbeaR

    We're meant to wear black school trousers which are made of this elastine type stuff *shudders at hideousness* However, I cheate and wore black cords Muahahahaha :twisted: Our uniform is ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: *drumroll* The one and only...Gene Krupa! err....Sam, sorry

    Great! I ALWAYS need help with description lol! :D 8) My problem is that I spend most of my time on description so I end up with a really crappy ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    lemon

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A life unwritten-finished!!

    Don't fight :P I probably wouldn't say "We could get ourselves killed" but then again I am strange lol 8) Keep those critz coming!!!!!!! Pleeeeeease!

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    I'l have anything as long as it's on the rocks with a twist :D I haven't even got my custom rank...grr lol *Harley sits all lonesome and not dancing* hint ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Lee

    The Simpsons totally rule! Our school is getting a new pool built too, but I hate swimming at school because I would have it first thing on a Monday and ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again...

    I have a Shar Pei!!!! (correct spellin i cheked) They are soooo gorgeous! lol I also have a cat named Georgie. I love dogs and cats the same :)

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    I'm not exactly new but...o well. I'm Harley, and u can call me Harley. Umm I'm an awkward geeky social retard IRL but here I can be myself!! I like ...

    Feb 22, 2005


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun