Random avatar

Harley

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dance beats and dark streets

    Heh, great ending. Sounds like something out of Buffy *eyes Jack suspiciously* lol j/k :roll: No offence, hekategirl, but i think that this poem would look too...uniform if it had ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Summary to a Story

    I loved it!! The grammar needs a little work and yo need to use more paragraphd, but it's a really great idea. Your concept of dyeing was really interesting, but ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: another cyber relationship

    Jack this is really good! I love the instant messenger vibe and you can really understand the person's feelings. a few laughs out loud are the basis of our frail ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My pics

    :cry: :cry: :cry: Why does my stupid AOL not load your pics?!?! Grrr must get broadband... They sound soooo cool :( :shock: :shock: Johnny Depp?!?! :cry: :cry: :cry: I am ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming

    u shud totally colour ure other pics in with this Emz!!!!!! they'll rawk even more 8)

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    This is my 1000th post. Yay! So it's my party now, but *sniffs* I got no one to dance with. :cry: Hey, it's my party and I'll cry if I ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Of the Beatles, Cell Phones & Love Notes

    Sam, you're so ORIGINAL!!!!!!!!! Gawd, I may have t copy ure whol sk8er theme and this new blog thingy 8) Your stuff really says a lot about you, Sam.

    Feb 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: New Story...need title! :)

    I love your syle, Sam! You're like an 11 year old versuion of me! Etnies RULE I'm hopefully getting a pair in the near future. (Do u like converse all ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Hunter is known for.. 1.Thinking my avatar is cute 2.Having the BEST drawing technique I've ever seen and making everyone jealous

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)

    Bobo? Did you DRAW your avatar???????? :shock:

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Meshugenah is known for having such a cute avatar!! :wink:

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Phone Calls (for lack of a better title, over 13)

    Technically this should be called "Phone Call" because there's only one call :P . I liked reading this except from the potty language at the end. :D Just kidding lol. ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Random Late Night Christmas Rant

    This is interesting Jackineiser :P Seriously though, I can totally understand the emotion yu were going for. Even a creamy chocolate doesn’t brighten your mood, succulent and soothing as it ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Death At Love's Sight (P.G Rating)

    He took the money from her pocket and fled, no one must know. I've always thought that the last line is the most important in a book, and I don't ...

    Feb 26, 2005


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow