Random avatar

Harley

  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    Whichever one ya want, darlin'. Retards rule, so therefore i must RAWK lol No wonder you don't like wearing pink... most boys don't. :roll: heehee

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "The Raven" continued by Lenore

    It means that she was sure he would say something else, other than "Nevermore". It's hard to find words that sound good and rhyme. here's a page which has "The ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "The Raven" continued by Lenore

    Okay, I love the poem "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe, and I decided to write this from the point of view of his beloved Lenore. Ah, distinctly I remember, ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    hee join the club... meets tuesdays at six... oh, and there's a trip to the zoo!! lol i am such a retard sometimes :roll:

    Mar 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rachel: Hiding

    Nice, emz, very nice. I loved the detail, and that whole story about the dude in the car was pretty cool. I liked the nurse idea; he should fall in ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Ow." What would you say if you came into school and everyone was wearing togas?

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    I like their name, but I haven't heard of them.

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Cars and Guitars (and Writing) are Practically My Life

    Good thing we have a Chrysler (i think they are American lol) when you say you're into cars, does that mean you like building/working on them, or you are just ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Chapter Two"

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: .

    I'm not saying that this wasn't good, but all those critiques made it really hard to read and i found myself reading mouse's version so i had to read twice. ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Dynamic Avatar Item Requests

    CONVERSE ALL STARS lol any shoes that look like 'em would be great. Can we get hoodies, too? and more hairstyles? That would be sooo cool!!!

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'll have a pint....of blood

    When I went on holiday in Greece, I go really sick and the Geek doctor tried to get a drip in me. The never did find a vein on my ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    At the moment I'm not sure what I believe in, but I think I may be an Atheist. I believe in The Big Bang and stuff so... I guess that's ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    Ooh! Like a biological mood ring! 8) That would be so cool... :D Tess are you sure that they change colours cuz that's scary :P lol

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    Apples are tasty... :D lol i like dark chocolate... very high source of iron :roll: Okay... monkeys! I like monkeys. We'll talk about monkeys. :P

    Feb 28, 2005


NO U
— Carina