-
Re: Microsoft Word
Nite, the disk is Microsoft Works Suite. That's what I used anyway. I like the Mother Nature ne but i was a little stresed that day so i needed it ...
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: Hey can anyone here give me any advice?
I think you should just take a step back. how long have you known these friends? how long have you been feeling this way? it can't have happened overnight so ...
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: Microsoft Word
There's this little box at the bottom and when you are typing it shows a little pencil, and when you stop it has a green tick on it if you ...
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: I hate Makeup
I dont PLASTER my face with it, tbh. I wear eyeshadow if it matches a t-shirt or something, and eyeliner if i'm going out (otherwise i look like a panda). ...
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: Microsoft Word
Well, Jack (Firestarter) and I were talking and we started having a fun rant about Microsoft Word, and what we love and hate about it, so we decided to post ...
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: I hate Makeup
i wear foundation, cover up, and my mum makes me wear blush cuz she says i look ill if i dont, but im really pale and i like it that ...
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: The Life of an Empty Cream Soda Can (suggested by Aniar)
Topic change, anyone?
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: Harley's Dragons
thanks! i'm not good at them yet. that first one was my very first serious dragon. the others i did a few years back were just doodles, so i really ...
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Harley's Dragons
Okey dokey, next lot. did these last night at a quarter to midnight, and finished them this morning. Dragon Bone: Foot: Horn: Claw #1: Claw #2: These 5 are on ...
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Horse Drawings
Yeah, thanks hon. WOW these are, like, WOW. i could NEVER draw anything as great as these! you lucky person you have the gift!!! snazzfest horses!
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)
righty-ho, um the first one is good but i think the waist is a big extreme in the smallness, or is that the style? The second one is great- i ...
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]
photography is all about shadow and light, isn't it? the use of it is fabulous, i really love that picture!!!
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Horse Drawings
Can you make those URLs into links? ( use the URL button at the top of the post screen) My computer says they are invalid, and i really wanna see ...
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Decidious Among Evergreen
trees are such fun lol great pic, very different to what peoples generally post on here.
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: The Birds
you can draw wings!!! you lucky person!!! i've never been able to draw wings on birds, so they end up looking like kiwis. deformed kiwis.
Apr 3, 2005
