Random avatar

Harley

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Everyones pets are just sooooo CUTE!!!!!!! :D :D :D yay peoples!!

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Lol Arvy, kitties rule. Here is my baby boy Rebus! He's a Shar-Pei which is a Chinese breed, and as you can see he's all wrinkly!! :D He will be ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Microsoft Word

    firefox is a browser, right? my mum uses it. me, i have aol's one or good ol' internet explorer. You can turn OFF the pencil thing?!?!?!?!?! well well well my ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Emz you don't hate you, do ya? We all wuv you!!! :P

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Think About It!!!

    lol, no i'm not an older sibling or a younger one, I dont have a brother or a sister! Hey, me too!! I tend to find that my friends and ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: skipping school

    i don't mind school. i'll like it tons better in May because we've chosen our subjects and i can ditch stuff like home economics and wood/metal work. We still have ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    i didnt see this topic!! i got a che guevara patch for my bag (which they sold in Tammy, for gods sake) and i knew who the dude was. "Cuban ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    how could you?!?! lol

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    Matt you have very very very good tastes!!!

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    I can't see any apart from jack's... :( but that one was really cool!

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Other Re: The Life of an Empty Cream Soda Can (suggested by Aniar)

    Thanks! It was real fun to write... lol Hope I did ya justice :D

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    Aren't babies supposed to be born with blue eyes? I was, and i went to sleep one night and when i woke up they were green. Now they are light ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Microsoft Word

    LMAO, Qi!!!!! Go you, Tae. :P

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    Hmmm.....okey dokey here we go THE RAMONES MY BRAIN IS HANGING UPSIDE DOWN The Sex Pistols ACDC Led Zeppelin Sum 41 Blink 182 The Killers Kaiser chiefs Snow Patrol Franz ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My art experiment :)

    Sorry but I just spotted something.... Try using longer lines than small. (I know as I ALWAYS do the small lines) Instead of using your hand which you did in ...

    Apr 5, 2005


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop