Random avatar

Harley

  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Matt is great at making people think she is a dude! and shelistens to cool bands :D

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    LLAMAS RULE here's a llama, there's a llama and another little llama, fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama, llama, duck... how did the orange slay the rake? :P :roll: :D Okay, ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Man, now i feel sorry for him!

    That's real sad danny. My dog just came back from an op in the vets and he's okay, and he doesn't have cancer, so yay. It's a shame about your ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Revision

    The edit is MUCH better, Midnight. I really like it, I can understand it, and that's saying something. :P Great job!

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Shadow Knight, lol, sorry :roll:

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Arvy has a cool sig, and i didn't know English wasn't his first language (at least I don't think it is) until like 2 minutes ago, 'cuz he can write ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Ancient Civilization

    I have three, in no particular order; Ancient Egypt, because of the mummies :roll: and the architecture, and I loved learning about them last year. The Celtics, because their artwork ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    That sounds really cool!! Kay you gotta get photos I really wanna see it! :) My mum would never let me do that!

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    Here is the lair Of Harlz Extraordinaire... :roll: My desk with an old issue of empire, a monkey, and some coloured cds :D My bookcase that i keep stuff in ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    This is a little late, but oh well. Areida: You are sooooo PRETTY!!!! I envy you :D Eliz: You cam WHORE lol smile, you look so great when you do! ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: me

    I didn't really like this one. It was pkay, yeah, there's nothing much wrong with it, it just doesn't appeal to me. I got the theme you were going for, ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: my grandad

    i think of him quite alot I think this would be better as "i think of him a lot" just so the rythm of the poem is continuous. I liked ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    I agree with Sam.

    Apr 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Napoleonic Fiction Part 2 (still untitled)

    Wow this is excellent, Jack! I really like the fighting scene, but i didn't think i would, you write it differently, with no big words or anything. Go you! I ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Napoleonic Fiction (untitled)

    I loved it! It was amazing; just, like, wow. I think the date is a good thing, because I've only done four months of history this year, and three last ...

    Apr 7, 2005


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton