Random avatar

Harley

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass *grrr* needs lot's o' work (hint hint lol)

    I'M READING THESE BACKWARDS!!! :shock: This is good. This is too good. Why must you be so good? lol I'm not into the whole 'tis thing, but apart from that ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled- Part 1 of a few

    Yeah, well i was planning for Drew to say something like this: "Okay, I know I've been done. The girl that thinks she is different, is individual.. it's like another ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    Thanks, Arvy! The bookcase is a celebration of my stuff... :roll: PEOPLE POST YOUR ROOMS!!

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    HE IS SO LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, Crysi is really cool, cuz she likes dragons too, and is just, FUN!! Arvy, I've said it before... i love his rank!! It's just so ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Jack is really funny!! And I love his name and he's great to talk/complain to. Oh, and he doesn't treat me like I'm three years younger than him, AND he ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Um, okay... Chanson, liquid eyeliner is EVIL. I have this plastic stick thingy with the "lead" stuff in it, but it's not a pencil. :?

    Apr 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled- Part 1 of a few

    Monday, May 3, My Room I woke up to some dude telling me it was six-forty five on a “beautiful” school day, in an extremely fake cheerful voice that nobody ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass

    I think i've read these the wrong way round.... :? I like it though, it's really great. Go Sam! I agree with Jack, take out the 'tis, 'twas and 'twerent's... ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Eleven (+13)

    Yeah, this is really good! I only saw one spelling mistake- lye should be lay. I loved it!! Definitely one of the best on here.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    hey sam that was your thousnandth post :D i have an avril poster and one that lists why boys are stupid (NOT REALLY guys!! tis a joke :P )

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    Oh, Hawk, I just realised something. I'm Harley, not Hayley... I get it all the time IRL... :roll: lol

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Other Side

    We had made it about halfway through the woods, when I heard a noise. It was like a sigh, but not human. Whatever it was, it was dying, that's for ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass-really short

    Wow, this is great! I agree with ohhewwo, the last line is great. Clever, definitely, and makes you wish there was just one more line in there. I also agree ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: friday's cool

    Hee, weekends rule. This is a cute li'l poem. you get 2 hang with friends and have a laugh but at the end and you go 2 bed saturday's great ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    Um, I didn't mean all I knew about Che was what my mum told me. I meant that's the way she put it. I was saying that they sold a ...

    Apr 8, 2005


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems