-
Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged
Did she actually ever come outright and say "I'm a punk."?
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
5/10 because i had to read it twice to get it
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: What's On Your iPod?
My iPod: 2.5 days of music or... 988 songs or... 3.82 GB worth Not as much as Jack, but getting there :P I'm loving these compilations called "The Best Air ...
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged
She was herself- Avril Lavigne is such a controversial topic, but, why? I, personally, think her lyrics are great and her music amazing. How was she a poser to begin ...
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: Playlists
Sophie, when you're finished, post it up; i have a few sad song playlists; whoever said listening to happy songs when you're really depressed obvuiously didn't try it out themself. ...
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: Beady girl...
She's so cute! I love her beads- they're gorgeous! When you darken it, she looks pretty 'cause she's got a tan, and the colours just work. Besides the anatomy, the ...
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
It was overplayed, but the lyrics were great; so poetic and original, right? Wrong. If you compare the lyrics of "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake with the Green Day ...
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Playlists
Don't think there's a topic posted about this already... or, rather I hope there isn't. I want y'all to post up your killer playlists (lists of songs you can organise, ...
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Anyone Ever Heard of 'Jack's Mannequin'?
You can never have enough music :D
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged
She was original at first, and I liked her. She never tried to be a punk- she was who she was. She can change her look if she wants; she ...
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Do This Do That - Freefaller Rather funky song \:D/
Sep 16, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10 because i wouldn't put it past you :P
Sep 15, 2005 -
Re: What Do You Like About YWS?
This site kicks ass. Seriously. :D
Sep 15, 2005 -
Re: you know who
Wow, being compared to Sam. *is honoured* (and not in the sarcastic way- sam rocks :))
Sep 14, 2005 -
Re: Jack - Writing Challenge 9/5
This is so good you almost want there to be an E in there so you feel ebtter about yourself :wink: really fantabulous, snoink. =D>
Sep 12, 2005
