Random avatar

Harley

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear

    eep, i'm worried. i think this decides what english class i get into next year, and going by all this it aint gonna be a very good one. 8-[

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    rules

    Apr 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear

    The assignment was to write a story, and i call assignments essays (as do most people in our school). Yes, the last paragraph is a little fairy-tale-ish, i'll admit. thats ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear

    it's an english essay. we had to choose an emotion and a genre, and write about it, so i couldn't make it too long. The "box thing"... um, it says: ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear

    Fear Fear. I’m not talking about a scary movie; I’m not talking about Stephen King novels. I’m talking total, utter terror, the kind that makes your body freeze and your ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: alone

    I like it!! YAY it's good! The layout is a little off, but i'll show you how i'd set it out. i just think that the layout really improves a ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: popularity

    I little more emotion and it'll be great. ONE little bitty crit and that's it; Then you cry like a pup A little forced, like it was put in 'cause ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: critisizm [ the worst poem EVER]

    Ooh Harley like. It's is a wee bitty choppy, but it's cool. I agree with nite on her quote, but there's not really that much wrong with it. :thumb:

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Ever Lasting

    It's okay, escept for a couple of things; Phillis: (laughing) Shut it. I don't think she should laugh and say "shut it". Would you? Ryan: I can’t, oh what, this ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Myself

    Umm... it's not terrible, but it's not really one to be proud of. It's clear that it's your first, and with time you will improve.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: IT'S SO FRIGHTENING

    Yup, this is the best so far, no question. I think the repeated line at the end made the poem a little laboured. I think you should've made it a ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: habitats

    It was... cute. No offense but it sounds like an "introduction to biology" thingy for little kids. The ryhming is too forced. I think that the next one you write ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: night dancer

    I agree with Tae, rhyming ruins serious poetry most of the time... She seems to have summed up everything. Practise is vital, it'll take a while before you get the ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: weddings[for my mum]

    Gotta agree with ohhewwo on this one. It doesn't show very much emotion, y'know? Try and explain all the feeling, how you are feeling, how you think your mum and ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight

    Man, you people have a cookie obsession. hehe... eliz u forgot "i'm really really really really really really really really fun. really." :P

    Apr 13, 2005


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi