Random avatar

Harley

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Still Untitled- Part 2 of a few

    Thanks. It's a bit stereotypical, yeah, but i have this cool plot thingy I'm toying with, but it would need loadsa research and i'm, well, lazy.

    May 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled- Part 1 of a few

    Care to give me an example? It's a bit hard to understand... missed a beat or squished them together? :? It's just meant to be like a girls diary, startedon ...

    May 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Still Untitled- Part 2 of a few

    Tuesday, May 4, My Room He wore baggy jeans and a grey sweater today, with grey Airwalks this time. Man, he is soooo cute, really, he’s like the perfect guy; ...

    May 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled- Part 1 of a few

    Damn right! Making some little adjustments, I'm changing the format to a diary one because it'll be easier for me, and I've never really followed through with a diary story. ...

    May 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    hey, jack, u got the haircut!!! :D

    Apr 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear

    Heh... yeah, sure, whatever you say, Emz.

    Apr 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Beach

    I loved it, really, it was a great start and I'd love to see more. He enjoyed walking on the beach by himself in the early morning; there was something ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nothing

    It's not crap, it just uses some complex sentences. Like, the "there walks a pattern" thingy... it was unclear wether you were using a metaphor (like "there walks a broken ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nothing

    I thinks it's quite good, but it's hard to tell that the character is a boy, and there's some grammar mistakes that confuzzled me; their hands clasped together and their ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    join the club, acoustic guitar is HARD... hopefully getting an electric one in the near future [-o< chevy you don't have a fat face!! takes a while to get used ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear

    OKAY to clear things up: any english writing task that we don't do in jotters is called an essay in our school. this is no exception.

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A life unwritten-finished!!

    yeah, i get what you mean. thanks.

    Apr 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear

    it IS meant to be fiction... It was a creative writing task, I typed it up, thought I liked it,and since it was a story, decided to post it. I'm ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear

    thanks. thats sweet.

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: my first song

    i agree with emotionless, but it was pretty good

    Apr 22, 2005


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith