Random avatar

Harley

  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Emma- waaaaay TMI, dear :P As for me; white vest top black baggy cords black airwalks with red and black stripey laces black hoodie with zipper black tie with silver ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Speak!

    lol im okay at speaking, except i pronounce words, like, weird, and people sometimes make fun of me. Like, in my school, when someone says "girl" they say it like ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    Emma, glad to see ya got yur converse in that pic :P ahh... converse rule Everyone's rooms are really awesome :D

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    I love Avril Lavigne. I love her style, I love her attitude, I love her music. She writes all her own songs and has never lip-synced. I found out last ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    Well, that's the world we live in, and i guess it's up to us, the children, to do something bout it. We're, like, the future

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    Whoa. It's hard to reply to that, to be honest.

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    Why are times so troubled? Are you referring to you or like, the world in general? I know there's huge problems in places like Africa and even Britain (damn Tony ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: glbtq

    California here we come, Right back where we started from, Californiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Here we coooooooooooooooooooooooome... lol I gots to admit, I love gay guys. I mean, most of them are r

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    It's a classic- a musical, to be honest, but if you're not into musicals you'll still like it, if you are, you're in for a treat. Basically, there's this dude ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst

    canker sore is the American version of a cold sore, right?

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    SK, ya gots to sleep in a regular routine apparently (GMTV) or it sorta slows yur brain down in the morning and it takes longer to like, become fully alert. ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Family Things

    hmm... well, im an only child, so we dont have many traditions, my family is really close, but not your typical brady/walton cutesie closeness. we have this big thing about ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Arvandor!

    go you!!!! wow, arvy, you deserve it, dude :thumb:

    May 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled- Part 1 of a few

    I don't know if you've read many books that are in a diary format, but they all have direct speech in them, and quite a lot of it. It'd be ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Wind Whisper

    I agree, kind of a cliche. here the wind whisper this should be "hear" if you want the verb, or "whispers" if you want to say that the wind whispers ...

    May 4, 2005


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening