Random avatar

Harley

  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Whether Avril Lavigne is talented or not is mainly a matter of opinion- but she can sing. Okay, I really like her, is that wrong or something? The thread is ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Falling

    Well, considering the lines are: Grew up in a small town And when the rain would fall down I'd just stare outmy window how 'bout no? anyway, avril lavigne wrote ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Falling

    She grew up in a pretty small town Kids and teachers getting hre down They called her a weirdo sk8er emo punk Her parents said it was just a phase ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Drowning (Just the chorus)

    it's a bit short to critique, but verses would either make it or break it (forgive the cliched phrase) i'd love to read them, too.

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Chevy: care to explain why you're calling me "typical"? Hawk: that's why i like her! she wears what she wants- she wants to wear a tu-tu and combat boots, she ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fav. brand of shoe?

    I don't know about the States, or Australia, or Eastern Europe, or wherever our peoples are, but here in the UK, Converse are the must- have fashion item. I can't ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Does anyone have AIM?

    I'm harleyspc my dad chose it, cuz i got a computer for xmas a while ago, and i was aslepp when they were installing aol at 3am.

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ states the obvious

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    i love this thread! blue faded baggy jeans black betty boop t-shirt (gotta love betty :P) lisa simpson flufy comfy socks (go emma, 'mon the socks) 9 black jelly bracelets ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fav. brand of shoe?

    I am la converse addict.. I got 6 pairs lol. hi tops, low tops, mid tops, xxhi (w00t), anything! Doc Martens, god, they rock too. I have rainbow laces in ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gullible Is NOT In The Dictionary

    Kick-ass- you rock as much as minerals. :P

    May 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Do you want something drawn?

    If you could draw 2 things for me i would be very very very very very very very very very very happy :D 1. DRAGON!!! Coloured if you can, but ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..

    at the risk of saying what everyone else has said; WOW It's amazing, it totally looks like you, it's, like, WHOA scary. I love it. I love it. iloveitiloveitiloveit. :D ...

    May 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Gone (Chapter One)

    Jack's picked up on most of the mistakes, yeah. It's pretty good, except i found myself scanning a lot of it. The detail was great, but i suggest you take ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    yes? oh, right aye - yes scunner/ed - like, what you call someone who has p*ssed you off/ p*ssed off glaikit/mauit - dirty naw - no fae - from braw ...

    May 10, 2005


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna