Random avatar

Harley

  • Lyrics Re: Away

    thanks, i worked really hard on this one

    May 24, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Because of You (I'm a new Member)

    it's pretty good, yeah how long have you been writing? and how long have you been in your band? what instrument do you play? (i know, spanish inquisition much? lol)

    May 24, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Away

    Fought more battles than the British Army Seen more blood than a mafia quack Caused more pain than contagious malaria He’s a chronic disease that keeps coming back Sunk more ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: anyone ever heard of head automatica?

    head automatica are this really edgy awesome band i loe- and nobody's heard of it. if anyone has, please, talk about them- i'm tired of getting weirdo looks when people ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    yoshi has cool msn names

    May 24, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Broken up inside

    short lines always seem to get your pont across better. pretty cool but it needs more of a strictr pattern if you want it to be "catchy"

    May 24, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Falling

    yes, this is very encouraging... is there NOTHING good about this damn song?

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm at school

    this is so weird, yws on our school comps. it worls, there's no firewall against it- we cab post and everything. sweet... does it work on anyone else's school? (i ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    According to the media, women must be THIN, pretty facially, "good" hair, perfect boobs, shorter thasn their boyfriend (????) and in some cases younger than him. Hello? If you are ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Maybe

    He’s not like other guys I gaze into his eyes But it’s like he can’t see, he stares straight through me I’m just part of the crowd I can’t scream ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: the burning sensation of sunlight

    Jack, this is brilliant. I love the long words, I love the detail, I love the "my clothes are dripping with excitement" part- i love everything. this is a fikkin ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Blue Lights (lyrics) (over 13)

    wow oh my god, it's freakin KICK ASS wow I have a whole tune for this in my head, jack you rock, hon, seriously, this is amazing, i love the ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Falling

    ..? Well, it's not you who have written nothing :?

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: looking for a cowriter

    I'm really interested, but the competition is a little... downheartening. I got a 15-year-old with a college degree and the funniest woman on the planet tog o up against... eep. ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The things you wish you could say:

    -Whoa, this SUCKS -Maybe if you stepped away from the monitor for more than five seconds you'd have an idea of what we're talking about. -It's called a life- get ...

    May 20, 2005


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury