Random avatar

Harley

  • Lyrics Re: Hey Baby -- crappy title maybe you guys can help me with it

    I think that you're using poetic terms without really giving the reader an idea what you mean. Example: Placid lake fears What do you mean? And maybe what? I think ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Simple Questions

    Thanks Nikki! So true about Fontroy- dude, you kinda need to write in plain english when you're critiquing- it's sorta annoying, to be honest. Thanks everyone your comments- they help ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    i saw rocky horror- it was awesome! i also saw blair witch, which was sooooo not scary, and scream 2 which was bitchin :D

    May 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    arm warmres is my name for those things people like avril lavigne wear- the striped things that look luike gloves whith the hands sliced off. i did them in the ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Flat Cliche

    That bit is a contribution to the randomness of me :P I'm thinking of redrafting the chorus to: I wanna be What everybody thinks I'm not Jealousy I'm not popular ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Wide Spread Panic vs The Ramones (my brain is hanging upside down rules)

    May 27, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    This was pretty cool. I love the idea- it's amazing and really original. are you going to continue it or just leave it as a short piece of writing?

    May 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    in my cd player, there's usually some mix cd i made, right now it's empty (i'm listening to music on itunes) Because You Live by Jesse McCartney (the boy is ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands Ending With -ay

    Arctic Monkeys? I guess that has an -s, but if you say if weird it almost fits. The Subways. An -s again, but whatever. =D> =D> =D> two rather bitchin ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: anyone ever heard of head automatica?

    god, what was his name again..? :P

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm at school

    it's weird, people kept saying "what's that site" and this girl said: "you souldn't be on that- they watch you down in the office so they know exactly what you're ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Changes

    i agree with ohhewwo (by the way, how do you pronounce your name?) almost every pop-ish song out just now is about love, whereas the rock scene just now is ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Falling

    i've been keeping them in mind when I've been writing my new songs- and i gotta say you guys are totally right! i like these new ones i did, though, ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Flat Cliche

    The point of the song was that the lines started off as "Tired of"- they're the verses. not many songs are like that, but it's meant to be that way. ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Flat Cliche

    wow- thanks so much!

    May 26, 2005


It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire