Random avatar

Harley

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]

    I remember the first time I saw her. She'd just moved in- a vision in baggy jeans and black nail polish, which glinted in the hot July sun. Her father, ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    hmm... this would get a lot of people arrested, but, meh the HOTT dude i like (no names :wink:) johnny depp brad (as crysi says, damn fine) jack ( :wink: ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Hope In Love (I Want You To Stay)

    It didn't really blow my mind, but it was okay. Not really personal though.

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: The Cultin Crew

    Emma, Scottish slang is really hard for other people to understand, because, frankly, it's hard to see the origins. I mean, how the hell did we get the word "greet" ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Wondering

    It's really awesome, but it could use some grammar. im not worthy enough for you, and this place. i should just leave, find somewhere that wants me, but where??? I ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: love.the lover and the beloved

    I agree, it's a good poem, but it isn't as good as a song.

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Paper Sack Kingdom

    It's really cool- amazing lyrics, and really different to what's on mtv these days

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Something not working for my life

    Something not working for my life I think this wou;d be better as "sxomething's not working in my life"; to me personally it reads better.

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: hand in hand - a graduation song

    It's nice, the lyrics are cool and i'm sure you'll have a rockin tune.

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: In the corner

    Yeah, it's okay. Doesn't seem very personal though.

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Harmless

    It's pretty cool- i can't wait til you guys get some songs up online.

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: 1000 Words (Last song that is not mine)

    I agree with Chevy =D>

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Shes giving up

    It's cool, but i agree with ohhewwo- needs a bridge. Whats your site address; i'd love to check it out?

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Falling All Around

    I agree with Inertia; when you see the words "lonely path" and "walk alone" together, you immediately think of Boulevard. And what's with all the underlined verses?

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Into the starlight night

    It seems more like a poem than a song, to me, but it's very well written.

    May 29, 2005


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind