Random avatar

Harley

  • Lyrics Re: Breakdown

    YAY! I like this- strikes a blow for crazy girls everywhere, especially this part: I'm a living breathing Freak show in a cage Pay 5 bucks admission And watch me ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Love is... weird. It can make you soar one day, but by the next you've plummeted and are lying flat on your face. It's torture and it's ecstacy. It's great ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Memory

    I'm surprised you haven't heard it; you might have and not known it, though. "Touch Me" is a line in the song, that's why it's in there. I don't like ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled Pantoum

    I thought this was due on Monday (today) and I just remembered about it last night, so I wrote it in like half a hour, whilst watching the X-Factor. In ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Slip My Mind

    Lol- personally i like Blink-182 and i think they're pretty punk-rocky but never mind :D

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: GO AWAY

    It's kind of hard todistinguish the main theme in this song. I is about someone you love/d, or someone you hate, or a brother or sister driving you insane? The ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Slip My Mind

    It'd be really great with a killer guitar solo after the third chorus. Then the guitars should fade out and all you're left with is a drum beat for the ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Memory

    I had the tune from that Andrew Lloyd Webber song "Memory" in my head, and I started making up these new lyrics to the tune of the chorus. I liked ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    Emma told me :wink: What's this TYWC thing?

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 So can you :P

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Playlists

    RAMONES!!!! I have taught you well, Sammy dear. And the Blur song; tres magnifique.

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writing Challenge 9/12

    :shock: Gorgeous... She's pretty much said it all :wink:

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 The piggy's cute, and the rest is clever :wink: (yeah, the song kicks ass :P )

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    Fair enough. Still on the topic of what's ON my iPod, though... I GOT IPOD SOCKS!!! They're these fabulously pointless socky thingies you put on your iPod and they're meant ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Playlists

    I had most of the songs on Jack's playlist; I must do a small celabratory dance :P Seriously, though: if you haven't heard Teenage Kicks or I Fought The Law, ...

    Sep 21, 2005


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna