Random avatar

Harley

  • Randomosity Re: The Word Game

    goo :P

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Queen vs. Led Zeppelin (Queen ruuuuule)

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Other Re: character descriptions

    [i need work on my character descriptions, so I'm using this post to develop them. feel free to comment on them; I'll be posting several as time goes on so ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 2: The Classroom

    sureal: in america and canada, people tend to say "math" rather than "maths". this was cool; i liked it and i think you should continue with it.

    Jun 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass *shocking, i know*

    Go Sam, it's your birthday Now go do a happy dance in your pink and black converses :wink: :P :D Excellent as usual, m'dear. Keep it up or me and ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: So here you are again...

    I liked this, but I found myself scanning the large paragraphs. I would break them down, as they can seem discouraging to the reader. that's about it, except a few ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: with me

    lol we're working on it- he likes it htough, so we're halfway there. by any chance is the greenday song a cover? 'cuz there's a song called "She" by elvis ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: with me

    [i wrote this for my friend to sing] She walked away Out of my house Out of my mind Out of my heart She is running from me From the ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]

    I'm not sure they use the word "fit" in America the same way we do, and I've never heard a non-us person say "fine" cool words though- thanks

    Jun 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]

    ~update~ We walked to the coffee house, talking about music and stuff. She was a drummer- only for the past couple of months, but she was enjoying it. We walked ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]

    thanks guys! lol the british sk8er is pretty different to the us one... either that or i know muchachos posers in america, are airwalks sk8er?

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: A Song with no name... (suggestions welcome)

    4/4, I'm thinking, but I need to revise the tune.. and the lyrics... this needs work

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: anyone ever heard of head automatica?

    Rock on, Mattie :wink: The titles rock :D

    Jun 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]

    Wow- thanks! I totally get the punctuation thing- I'll change it. One thing; Sarah, you said "This is huge." What do ya mean?

    May 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]

    thanks! I'll take the "cute" out of there, and put in "hot" or something. I'm writing about the date just now- i'll keep you posted

    May 30, 2005


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree