Random avatar

Harley

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: X

    I like this. It was clearly more of a character ramble than something with a plot (yet), but I really liked the character's voice. Even before the character himself acknowledged ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, again.

    Thanks so much. :smt001

    Feb 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: X

    For years on end I have started pieces of writing without finishing them - my latest attempt at what I deem 'the great Scottish novel' being undoubtedly my best, but ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, again.

    Okay, so I'm not technically a new member. Far from it, actually. I was a little mosherpunkskaterthing when I started posting on here, at around 13 years old, I think ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: shutterbutton.

    just posting a link to my deviantART: & some thumbs, provided i've done the coding properly. sooo i'm a photographer. i have the canon 400d and i basically take pictures ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: vena cava.

    as a personal preference, i don't use capitals in poetry/lyrics. i just don't like them. thankyou for the critique. :] i must admit it's a lot better than the terrible ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: vena cava.

    when the sky turns watercolour i want you next to me. your hands are pink with cold but i'm here. i'll keep them warm. strumming on my heartstrings; i hope ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship's Timeline

    wow- it's really awesome because it's true- i haven't really thought about when i was younger in a while *reminisces*... simple times... :wink: x

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "Writing Challenge 12/19" Twas the Night Before C-

    one word: hee

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I might just have to nick your Arctic Monkeys t-shirt, Jack (spelled it right this time :P). Me: Red Ramones t-shirt from Camden Market (wayhey). White long-sleeve top from.... *checks* ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS STORE

    I may have to buy a teddy bear :wink:

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    "Maybe". I believe in the whole spirit thing, which coulld be called ghosts... :? :roll:

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: The Stalker After Me - Parody

    Lol! That was kick-ass :D I thought it was to the tune of "Lover After Me", but I like "Everywhere" better. You do realise, you've totaly tainted that song for ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: (Wondering About) Anonymous

    Same here. Kinda reminds me of that song "Walk Through The Fire" from the Buffy musical; I don't know why. This is the type of song I always want to ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Letty Letty Loo (My weird song, I got really bored)

    YAY! I like it; it's groovy, random and weird. The sad thing is it makes sense to me... ...ah well. This is one of those cool songs you sometimes find ...

    Oct 22, 2005


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling