User avatar

Hammerofbaal

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Charlie

    Marvelous. There really isn't a negative thing I can say about this story. The flow of his consciousness is seemless. Your descriptions are spot on. I could almost feel the ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Highway Flashbacks

    To clarify, she was actually there at the rest stop. I can see how the wording and story can make it slightly confusing, so I'll work on it. My apologies ...

    Jul 4, 2011


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline