User avatar

Halloween

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 Because I think that it's a clever picture.

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: About dragon-breath (my avie) AKA Fishr :D

    I know how you feel. I myself sometimes have a hard time finding inspiration without an assignment to prod me along. However, I did notice that inspiration can come from ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Writing challenge 10/17 "Momentary"

    Wait a minute, is this a haiku? Okay, it's all coming together now. I see what's going on. I think I do get it.

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    treat

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Writing challenge 10/17 "Momentary"

    This is a style of poem that I never did understand. But I suppose I don't have to. I mean, not everyone is going to "get" everything... I guess what ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cid (A twisted Cinderella Story)

    If anyone can tell me why my story got all bunched up and how to fix it that would be great. I would love to know why so I don't ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cid (A twisted Cinderella Story)

    Trust me, you'll like this story. I know it seems a little long, but it's only 3 and 1/8 pages. And if, just like me, you happen to be insane, ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: REDEMPTION (i need comments to improve it)

    I agree with Sam. Your story is good but its downfall is that the situation is to vague. I think that you might do well to beef up what you ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unreciprocated

    Maybe I need to work on my metaphors. The chainsaw in my head is a reference to my snoring. I snore loudly. I noticed you changed your... uh... picture thingy. ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Perfect World

    Your story and descriptions are very imaginative. The only thing I would suggest changing is the way the spirit spoke. The way she said a few things seemed a little ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: (Title pending)

    If you have any suggestions for a title, I'd like to hear them. I stand along the shoreline, The fish quake with fear, For they can see me casting, And ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Points -

    Mustangs are nice. I've driven a few myself. Two to be exact. The first belonged to one of my friends. It was a 1982 GT with a 5.0 liter engine. ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unreciprocated

    If the chainsaw in my head cut through the night Could you sleep through it? Or would you wake discontented? If I showed you my truth, Could you accept it? ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Portraits" I can't fix it if no one comments on i

    In all honesty, I didn't like the story much, but I felt it was very well written. One of the things I like is the way you let the reader ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Something's Rotten (An All Hallows Eve Poem)

    You make pumpkin carving seem more like cold blooded murder. Personally, carving pumpkins has always been one of my favorite parts of Halloween. But this isn't about me this is ...

    Oct 17, 2005


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France