Random avatar

Haimerej

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Edward and Bella

    Interesting way you took the abusive father cliche and made it your own. Whip? Unusual, therefore it isn't a cliche! But the first sentences makes readers think that she's already ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Bloody Apple

    Interesting idea for a short story. The immediate intro briefly reminded me of the Matrix. Kinda funny to see all that for just a 'bloody apple' as Sirius so humorously ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Artemis Fowl by Eion Colfer (The beginning was too confusing) How dare you?! Artemis Fowl was absolutely incredible. What on earth was too confusing about the beginning? Sorry about the ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz

    Wait-- there's an eighth coming out?! YES! I love this series, read all seven that are out, even own Snakehead, and can't wait for the eighth. Eight books officially make ...

    Aug 3, 2009


When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel