Random avatar

Haimerej

  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings comrades, I'm new here

    Aha! So that's who said it. I noticed that quote on your messenger and was wondering where it was from. I'm actually surprised you joined the site, didn't think you'd ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just introducin' myself.

    wut u men lik dis? Just kidding, I'm a bit of a grammar/spelling nazi, and try to enforce proper spelling, at the very least, among my friends. Thanks for the ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just introducin' myself.

    I have no idea why, but ever since late last night I've been having a feeling that it'll go away either today or tomorrow. Strange, huh? Also, your avatar is ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just introducin' myself.

    I'm a fantasy/sci-fi writer who has been having writer's block for the past few months and I have been trying to overcome it, currently trying to work on a fantasy ...

    Aug 1, 2009


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau