Random avatar

Hailey_Ann

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Picture Of Life

    Hello!! Okay, I must say, the first part of this poem was my absolute favorite. I didn't really get the end because it seemed like the poem switched up some. ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Broken.

    Hello!! Okay, I must say this poem Is absolutely beautiful!!! I really enjoyed reading this lovely poem!! I have nothing bad to say about this poem (surprisingly). You had great ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: hesitation

    Umm.....................*Cough cough*......wow....

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: if I could leave you

    Hello!! Okay, for you, one word--wow... I REALLY like this piece! You had great wording and from the first sentence, the poem draws me in! I'm so jealous i didn't ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dispair

    Hello there! Yes, indeed, I agree with Springrain, this poem does indeed feel as if it's a rough draft-- a rough draft with great potential!! Firstly, you had great imagery ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    Hello there!! I read this poem on a review that you left, and I must say, it caught my attention, which is good for a poem. I really liked this ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Rapist

    Hello there!! Okay, this was a good poem, but I must say, It made me a little uncomfortable. But, that just might be because of the subject of this poem. ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I was so in Love

    Hey there! Lovely poem! I really liked how you put your feelings at the end of each stanza. I can understand why you liked this poem. I didn't think that ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Notice

    Thanks guys!! I'll add more to It. And I agree with you guys, after I re-read It, I realized that there wasn't much to the poem. But I really like ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: rape....

    Hello! Okay, firstly: One thing I didn't like about this poem was the fact that you told us it was about you. I think maybe the reader should be able ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fighting

    Hello!! Your poem was wonderful! I really enjoyed it and felt the simmering emotions. One thing I should suggest though (As said above), Is maybe to mask the poem. I'm ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (poem deleted)

    Hello!! I liked your poem, it held very much emotion, and that's usually good In a poem! But, the end seemed a little vague, and you did kind of repeat ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Him

    Thanks! I'm not particularly found of the ending, but whatever I guess!

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Notice

    It's killing me that you don't notice the things I do to make you see. All you think about Is her, But all I think about Is how to make ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lying's getting old

    Hello!! Your poem was great! I can really relate! School Is really tough, and you kind of threw that out there In you poem. I LOVED the wording and the ...

    Jun 25, 2009


Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall