User avatar

Hadj

Hadj

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rainbows and Broken Dreams

    Thanks for the review, and I'm glad you like it :)

    Apr 18, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rainbows and Broken Dreams

    Blank comment?

    Apr 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled: Chapter 2

    Thanks for the review! A lot of the line breaks occurred automatically when I uploaded the word document, (especially the mid sentence ones). I'll fix them later, along with everything ...

    Apr 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Dull Pencils

    Hey there! Thanks for the review! This is the first one that didn't complain about the third stanza ^.^

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled: Chapter 1: The Telegram

    Thanks :)

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled: Chapter 1: The Telegram

    Hey there! Thanks for the review! I was kind of in a rush to submit this for the contest, so its missing a lot of detail. I'll let you know ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Dull Pencils

    No, I meant to say "No that's no fun" :) Also, I know the third stanza is different, but if read properly it will sound alright. Try reading it a ...

    Mar 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled: Chapter 1: The Telegram

    Thanks for the review! I'll try to make an edited version of chapter 1 around the time I release chapter 2. As for the time period, their father died in ...

    Mar 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: No More Death

    I added the breaks between stanzas ^.^

    Mar 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Dull Pencils

    I wasn't trying to make a metaphor. Simply saying "hmm should I play tic tac toe with myself to pass the time?" And clearly thats no fun, because you always ...

    Mar 24, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: No More Death

    As for stanzas, I was in a rush and had some formatting issues. There are supposed to be breaks between: Bubbles pop/Puddles dry Children weep/I always knew Want to go/Blurry ...

    Mar 21, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: La vie est Belle

    Alright, makes sense :)

    Feb 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Adrien In The Poppy Field [Rewrite]

    2nd rewrite is here: I did my best to follow everyone's advice, let me know what you think!

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Adrien In The Poppy Field [2nd Rewrite]

    Thanks for the review. This may not have been clear, but "The red poppies turned only redder" was the change in color you asked about. I know its not much ...

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Adrien In The Poppy Field [Rewrite]

    Hi, thanks for the review! Just for some context, -This Scene is near the end of the work (the entire framework for the story is setup, but I havent written ...

    Feb 16, 2014


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom