User avatar

HBGirl4ever

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Story Three-The Wall of Ignorance

    I this like this story a lot, actually. But at times, you messed up some sentences. Like, ';helping organizes my thoughts and relaxing me before the big jump' didn't make ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death By Chess June 24, 2091 Part Two

    Wow, that's intense. This story makes me want to know what happens next, as all great books should. I couldn't really find any major grammar or spelling mistakes. But I ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lovely Heart chapter 3

    I like this chapter, because you meet a lot of new and interesting characters, who all seem to have a mysterious or interesting past. The story has a lot of ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Transfer

    I actually really liked this. The suspense was very well planned out, especially once your wondering who the old man's murderer was. At times, there was some misspelling, and you ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: That FALL Day Chapter 2

    Okay, so I don't have much time to do a full scale review sadly, but I'll highlight it. Your spelling and grammar were a bit off most of the time, ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lost & Found: Chapter 6: Nausia

    This story is exciting, and the end of the chapter leaves you craving for more. But I know for a fact that people who work at nurseries would do more ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Distant Ship

    "Jack, get ready! We're going to the airport soon," my mother called. I turned off the history channel, and sifted through a pile of needles and plastic gloves. I packed ...

    May 16, 2010


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright