User avatar

GummyBearEater

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Vampire Ballads

    here... u'll give you a copy of my work... so you need not search ... The Foolish Heart Once again I have made another step I did not think of, ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Other Re: The Foolish Heart

    The Foolish Heart Once again I have made another step I did not think of, another stupid foolish decision. I knew there was something not right, something I have done ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Falling Sun

    i like it, really....its so vampiric like myself and Winjuri.....

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You.

    Sweet man.... its like you're so in love with someone.... Sweet...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Falling

    hey... nice poem... do you know the song Falling? i like that song like your poem... really, no joke

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Perfect Rain

    the rain is a very delicate subject... i like your poem.... keep it up man!

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time

    i really hope she does....

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time

    Time Time passes by like wind to me, Unlocking future like a key, Unseen by all but treasured most, And sometimes feared much like a ghost You cannot hear it ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time

    to those who've read my poem.... if you read the first letters from the bottom going up, you'll spot the dedication of this poem... thanks for the comments..

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time

    To all who've read this... the name of the inspiration of this poem is in itself... look closely.. have fun!!

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time

    Time Time passes by like wind to me, Unlocking future like a key, Unseen by all but treasured most, And sometimes feared much like a ghost You cannot hear it ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Vampire Ballads

    I've finally found you!! accept my friend invite okay? :) man i was getting lost in here... this feeling sucks.. 3:)

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Not A Fairytale.

    Catching eyes from across the room I stop and stare; The pen falling from my hand. I hadn't know a thing about love About life; About you until then. Your ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Memory of you

    remember the days we were together, our beautiful bond was to last forever, or so we thought, but that was not to be. We don't talk anymore, I don't even ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: As you well know (my first prose poem)

    oi nice one dude...

    Oct 29, 2010


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug