User avatar

GryphonFledgling

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Coins

    This was intriguing and I'd like to see where it goes, but as is, there is really no point to it and it sort of doesn't make any sense. I ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Couple in a Cafe

    An interesting piece. I liked it, but I really failed to see the point of it. Was it a bit of observation? If so, I'd put it in non-fiction. As ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: N/A

    I'm a little confused... Is this the second part of your story? Then what is the other "Professor" bit you have on here? Numbers in your title might be a ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled

    *vicious alligator promptly closes jaws* Wow. Absolutely amazing. I really have no critiques for you. I am horrible with titles, so I can't really help you out there, though I ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Other Re: Marcus And His Mysterious Travels: The Window Escape

    The last line seriously had me chuckling out loud. Very clever. I liked this story a lot, actually. It was sweet and funny, and definitely felt like a children's book ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Leoni

    Ooh, very nice. I'm not sure why, but I instantly liked Bluekai simply for his name. Bluekai. I don't know... It's just a cool name. That said, the rest of ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: N/A

    Ooh, very nice. Really, your writing is really solid here. I was going to call you out on the whole infodump on the school, but it actually works somehow with ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Little bit of tragic love stort-needs development!

    Hey hi! New members! *squee* Okie dokie, first, your title. Please change it to something else. As is, it really does nothing for you. It isn't really even a title, ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Henry of Falador

    Hey hi! I'll be your reviewer today! Okay, first off: yay for falcons! Seriously, I'm a fan of birds of prey. Just had to give a shout out. Well, Haruno ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: When to start over?

    Sort of a merging of the two tips behind me, but what if you wrote out a quick outline of what is suppose to happen in the new draft up ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a creepy white van as your avie.

    Jan 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pavo

    Wow. I loved this. The protagonist, the narrator's voice and position, everything just... *sigh* Absolutely marvelous. Um, one thing: I'm not much of an expert on sheep, but from what ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Slip, Part 1 EDIT

    Wow. Really amazing. This was such a strong voice. It drew me in. I'm a fan of this style of story and you are really pulling it off marvelously. *blinks* ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bitter Beauty

    I'm feeling a re-telling of a fairy tale, am I? Something like "Snow White", amirite? Nah, I could totally be wrong, but this is really what I'm feeling. Is this ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 2010

    Omigosh, but this is friggin' amazing. Seriously gory and really disturbing, but yet it draws me in marvelously. Really the only thing I could find new to comment on: harsh ...

    Jan 2, 2009


"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll