User avatar

GryphonFledgling

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Devil is a High School Student

    This was interesting. I liked the idea behind it. My question is what exactly the Devil needs souls to do chores or homework for. I mean, isn't s/he, like, the ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random YWS Browser Stats

    It really bothers me that in that entire video, they don't really explain what a browser is. I know what it is, but they did nothing to futher the education ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Charcoal Experiment

    O.O There is so much character in these! And I am uber jealous of your ablilty to draw in charcoal without smearing! All of them seem a little out of ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Star Wars: The Chatroom: Episode III pt. 1

    Lulz. I still haven't gotten over the chuckles this series has given me. I love the "dood" spelling in Dooku's screenname. For some reason, the idea of Christopher Lee using ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Aisling Cuthbert

    I loved the present tense in this piece. It had such a minimal impact that I didn't even notice until my second time reading, and yet it added a lot ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Anyone know GryphonFledgling?

    You mean GryphonFledgling? *le wink* Hello, brother mine. In order to prove my non-belief in favoritism, we encourage, nay, require the use of correct capitalization and punctuation here at YWS. ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy 5th YWS!

    I ate Oreos today. I dedicate the eating of those Oreos to the fifth birthday of Young Writer's Society! Join me in an Oreo toast! *chink, munch* Happy Birthday, YWS! ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    25,857. *whoot* 200 more 'til 26k!

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Scripts Re: "Dream Self" episode 5, part 2

    ACT 3 INT. DREAM KIM’S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY Kim screams and jumps away from the couch, whirling around to regard Tim with horror. KIM: What the hell- ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    19,069 I'm beating my word count from today last year. It makes me happy.

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    Gah, if only I could convince my friends to let me take pictures of them, period. People are fun to take pictures of. But at least nature doesn't move (usually) ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    15,717

    Nov 5, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    *eats dust* 7042

    Nov 2, 2009
  • NovMo Re: NaNoWriMo Tips

    Get as big a buffer as you can in the first few days while you're still fresh and excited. So, if you get in your 1667 words a day, go ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    However, I do want my story idea to be more quality than quantity-based, so if I come across a bump in the story, I'm not going to pull out randoms ...

    Oct 30, 2009


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind