User avatar

GrymmRipper

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I am not a poet

    Haha..I loved it! Definitely fun to read.

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A hole in your fishing net.

    It is definitely not intentional. I kept editing it but once submitted it keeps going back to this.I'm not sure what is wrong. Thank you for the review,I'm glad that ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Lyrics » Politics, Lyrical Re: The Seeds Of Evil

    Your message is clear and you poem has a nice flow. After reading this,I've decided to uproot all the weeds of prejudice from my heart. (p/s: why do you repeat ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Lyrics » Politics, Lyrical Re: The Seeds Of Evil

    Your message is clear and you poem has a nice flow. After reading this,I've decided to uproot all the weeds of prejudice from my heart. (p/s: why do you repeat ...

    Feb 28, 2012


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket